How to Save on International Flights
Learn how to save money on international flights and create the perfect itinerary for your ultimate travel experience.
Do you want to see more of the world but think you can't afford it?
Do you want to spend more of your travel budget on fun instead of flights?
I've saved thousands of dollars on airline tickets over the years, now it's your turn!
Imagine arriving in Paris and seeing the Eiffel Tower for the first time or strolling through the ancient temple grounds of Angkor Wat. Let me show you how travelling the world can be easy and affordable!
Okay, let’s cut to the chase. I’m not a fan of the pages that make you scroll forever just to figure out how much a course or program costs. We’re just going to skip the fluff. :)
What this course will cost you: $97
Are you willing to invest that much money in learning how to save way more than that on all of your international flights? If the answer is yes, keep reading. If not, well, now we know and I hope you’ll come back if you decide it’s worth the investment! :) There, that wasn’t so hard now, was it?!
Who will benefit from this course:
- Travelers who typically search specific dates and/or book through online travel agencies like Expedia, Orbitz, Kayak, etc.
- Explorers with a limited budget who want more money to spend on the fun stuff, not flights.
- Adventurers who are willing to spend a little time doing research in order to save some cash.
What you’re going to get from this course:
- Free tools to help you find the best possible flights for your time and budget without the hassle of managing credit card points.
- Strategies to find the best routes and prices for your time and budget.
- Organizers and planners you can download to help you research quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to weigh your options and make the best decision for your priorities.
- Confidence that you’ve found the best possible value for your time and money.
- Access to the DIY Travel Tribe Facebook community where you can connect with other independent travelers. This is my favorite place to share travel tips, answer questions, and connect with other adventurers like myself. :)
How we’ll get there:
- Learn the basics to set you up for money-saving success before you start researching.
- Understand the types of flights available for creating the perfect itinerary.
- 14 Step-by-step video tutorials for the search engine the pros use to maximize savings.
- Master the research methods that save hundreds of dollars on nearly every international flight I purchase.
- Step-by-step tutorials breaking the research into easy steps with downloadable planners so you don’t get overwhelmed by all the options.
- Identify what your travel priorities are and know which options will be the best for your desired experience.
- Use your options to create the perfect itinerary for your travel goals!
Why should you listen to me?
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Annie and I’m the Founder and Travel Consultant here at Beyond Reservations. I help my fellow explorers who want to travel independently (solo, with friends, or a significant other) with everything they need to plan their own international trips so they can go with confidence and connect authentically with their destination(s).
I’ve totally been there!
When I first started traveling overseas I had NO IDEA what I was doing. I’m pretty tech saavy, so I was comfortable booking my own flights and accommodations, but knowing what to look for and how to put all the pieces of an international itinerary together was completely foreign to me. (see what I did there!)
It took me years to figure out all the tricks and different ways to make travel a regular part of my life on a limited budget. As others saw my travel lifestyle, they started coming to ME for help planning their own independent adventures. 11 years and 30+ countries later, Beyond Reservations was born!
I show my students how to bring their travel dreams to life by teaching them how to save on flights (welcome to the savings!), publishing weekly blog posts with tons of travel tips and all things independent travel. My goal is to provide my students with everything they need to feel confident planning their trips and travelling abroad.
Every day I get to watch people shift their priorities from “stuff” to experiences, and it makes my heart so happy! I hope you’ll join me and make DIY travel an exciting part of your life!