Fly for Less Mini-Course
Start saving money on all your flights with these travel planning tips and web tools!
Do you enjoy planning your own travels, and want to find the best prices?
Do you want to see the world on your own instead of following someone else's schedule?
I've saved thousands of dollars on flights over the years, now it's your turn!
Imagine arriving in Paris and seeing the Eiffel Tower for the first time, or staring in awe at the peaks of Patagonia on a trip you created!
This course is a preview of How to Save on International Flights course where you can see the first two modules for FREE! You'll learn the basics of planning flights and discover tools that will have you saving on airline tickets right away!
Who will benefit from this course:
- Travelers who typically search specific dates and/or book through online travel agencies like Expedia, Orbitz, Kayak, etc.
- Explorers with a limited budget who want more money to spend on the fun stuff, not flights.
- Adventurers who are willing to spend a little time doing research in order to save some cash.
What you're going to get with this course:
- How and when to start planning your trip to find the best savings.
- The different types of flights you can use to create your perfect itinerary.
- How to use the same search engine all the pros use to maximize savings on flights!
- Downloadable Itinerary Organizer to keep all your travel reservations organized and easy to find.
How we'll get there:
- Learn the basics to set you up for money-saving success before you start researching.
- See the types of flights available for creating the perfect itinerary.
- Step-by-step video tutorials for Skyscanner.com, the search engine the pros use to maximize savings.
Want to save even more?
In the premium How to Save on International Flights course you'll also learn to:
- Master the research methods that save hundreds of dollars on nearly every international flight I purchase
- Breaking the research into manageable pieces with step-by-step video tutorials.
- Efficiently research and manage your options with the downloadable Research Organizer.
- Identify your travel priorities are and know which options will be the best for your desired experience.
- Use your options to create the perfect itinerary for your travel goals!
- Travel with confidence, knowing you've chosen the best flight option for your time and budget.
Why should you listen to me?
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Annie and I’m the Founder and Travel Consultant here at Beyond Reservations. I help my fellow explorers who want to travel independently (solo, with friends, or a significant other) with everything they need to plan their own international trips so they can go with confidence and connect authentically with their destination(s).
I’ve totally been there!
When I first started traveling overseas I had NO IDEA what I was doing. I’m pretty tech saavy, so I was comfortable booking my own flights and accommodations, but knowing what to look for and how to put all the pieces of an international itinerary together was completely foreign to me. (see what I did there!)
It took me years to figure out all the tricks and different ways to make travel a regular part of my life on a limited budget. As others saw my travel lifestyle, they started coming to ME for help planning their own independent adventures. 11 years and 30+ countries later, Beyond Reservations was born!
I show my students how to bring their travel dreams to life by teaching them how to save on flights (welcome to the savings!), publishing weekly blog posts with tons of travel tips and all things independent travel. My goal is to provide my students with everything they need to feel confident planning their trips and travelling abroad.
Sign up for the email list and be the first to know when the next money-saving travel courses are available. Plus you'll get travel tips and promotions delivered right to your inbox!
Here's what people are saying about us: